What’s On Guide
From ancient festivals in the Slieve Bloom Mountains to modern day merry-making, Laois has enjoyed a party more than most for thousands of years. With over 60 events happening each month , you are most definitely invited to celebrate with us.
And from major international music weekends to local fiestas covering everything from scarecrows and storytelling, to drama and literature, you’re sure to find your tribe. For the outdoor enthusiast there’s weekly guided walks, runs and cycles. Come join us as we celebrate the length and breadth of the county – morning, noon, and night…
- This event has passed.
Summer Wreath Making Workshop (Artificial Flowers)
4th July @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm€75
Summer Wreath Making Workshop
Aim of Workshop
- Learn how to make a beautiful Summer wreath to take home & enjoy
- Note: All materials are provided
- Suits: Adults & children of all ages / abilities
- Price: €75
- When: Sunday 4th of July at 2pm
- Duration: 2hrs
- Capacity: Max. 12 People
- All courses / workshops take place in a covid safe environment
#1 Selecting Your Flowers
- Choose from a wide selection of artificial flowers which feature seasonal varieties like peonies, lilies, lavender etc..
#2 Arranging Your Wreath
- Learn the best way to arrange your Summer wreath to achieve the most impact
- All materials are provided, including a stylish hand-crafted 14 inch rattan base
- Our expert staff will be on hand to give support & ideas throughout the workshop
- This course is facilitated by Constance, a very experienced & talented artist
Location: The Garden Shop, Unit 3/4, Dublin Road Business Park, Portarlington, R32 RPX8, Co. Laois