What’s On Guide
From ancient festivals in the Slieve Bloom Mountains to modern day merry-making, Laois has enjoyed a party more than most for thousands of years. With over 60 events happening each month , you are most definitely invited to celebrate with us.
And from major international music weekends to local fiestas covering everything from scarecrows and storytelling, to drama and literature, you’re sure to find your tribe. For the outdoor enthusiast there’s weekly guided walks, runs and cycles. Come join us as we celebrate the length and breadth of the county – morning, noon, and night…
- This event has passed.
Macramé For Beginners Workshop (Hanging Plant Holders)
25th September @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm€35
Making Your Hanging Plant Holder
- In this creative workshop, you will learn the basic macramé knotting techniques
- You’ll create a unique hanging plant holder using recycled cotton rope to take home & enjoy
- All materials are provided, including…
- 100% recycled 3mm cotton cords
- Metal / wooden hanging ring
- Hanging hook
- Our expert staff will be on hand to give support & ideas throughout the workshop
- This course is hosted by Made.With.Knots